>
YAMAHA
STRINGS
SS-30
RACK-MOUNTED WITH MIDI
MIDI STRINGS

Friday, October 13, 2017

Live Update

Real-Time Operating System

I have played live! For the first time (well, almost) I went out and played to a small group and it went fine. This was a totally new experience for me, playing not only live but with mostly my own compositions.

Shadow Factory is my studio project


Now it's done I'm considering my next move. I think I want to record some of the tracks I played properly and then I'll probably try and keep up a regular process of updating and writing new stuff for a potential new gig at some future time.

Here's what I took, and you can see the set-up below.

  • MAM - Freebass 383 (TB-303 voice clone)
  • Roland - System 1M
  • Roland - System 500
  • Mutable Instruments - Braids (home made)
  • Expert Sleepers -  Distings MKIII (unused in this set)
  • Make Noise - Function
  • Mutable Instruments - Kinks
  • Mutable Instuments - Ripples filter (home made)
  • Plankton Electronics - Jellyfish V2 Analogue Delay
  • Doepfer - a138m Matrix Mixer
  • Fostex - DE1 Dual MultiFX
  • Behringer - Pro Composer
  • Roland - A880 MIDI Patchbay
  • Arturia - Beatstep Pro
  • Arturia - Keystep
  • Korg - Volca FM
  • Korg - Volca Sample
  • Korg - Beats (modified snare and indivdual outs)
  • Behringer - Xenyx 1202 Mixer

Real-Time Operating System is my live project


No comments :